Running a salon or spa is both rewarding and challenging. It takes the right mix of services, products, and team members to succeed. Finding your niche in the market, recruiting, and retaining customers, and running your business efficiently all play a part in building a successful business. The average salon makes a profit margin of around 8% to 9%. While that may not seem like a lot, it is a bit higher than the profit margin for the average business, which is about 7%.
So, what does it take to generate more revenue and increase your profit margin? While the list is long, two key components should be at the top of your list: finding more customers and operating more efficiently. TrueLark can help you meet these goals.
The Perfect Add-On to Your Online Booking Software
TrueLark is an artificial intelligence (AI)-led customer communication platform that helps salons and spas attract and support customers and prospects and upsell services on multiple channels. Adding TrueLark to your appointment scheduling software means you will never miss another call, text, chat, or lead submission.
Book More Appointments
No matter how many people you have working for you, your team cannot handle every call, especially those that come in when your business is closed. TrueLark works 24/7 to book appointments and answer questions. Any missed call or incoming lead gets immediate follow up so you can convert queries into customers.
With TrueLark’s Communications Platform, you can:
- Convert phone calls, voicemails, and website visitors into booked appointments
- Instantly engage new leads and schedule visits automatically
- Provide answers to questions such as directions, hours, services, and pricing
TrueLark works across various channels, including web chat, text, phone, and social media. Customers can also update or rebook appointment times automatically.
Improve Client Retention
Improving client retention is a key to sustainable growth for a beauty salon. If you retain 70% of your customers, you still need to replace the other 30% just to break even. Your automated communication software plays an essential role in helping to retain customers.
TrueLark makes it easy for you to stay in touch with customers and book appointments instantly. You can:
- Engage current clients and secure repeat business with automated campaigns
- Deliver specials, offers, and reminders to clients who have opted-in
- Provide 24/7 responses to customer inquiries
Reduce Staffing Costs, Free Up Staff Time
Adding TrueLark to your online booking software gives you a broader, more robust set of tools to handle calls, text, webchats, and inquiries efficiently. You can do it all on a central platform and over 80% of all queries can be handled by the AI virtual front desk assistant without human intervention.
This frees up your staff’s time to focus on serving customers and meeting other business goals. TrueLark can also optimize your schedule by encouraging clients to book at times near other appointments to minimize large time gaps. You can:
- Reduce the burden on your staff
- Completely handle an average of 82% of calls
- Back up your front desk during peak times and after hours
Communicate with Customers and Prospects Across Multiple Locations
If you manage multiple locations, TrueLark includes accurate location routing. The AI appointment scheduling software asks clients which site they want to visit and provides accurate, location-specific information about services and pricing. It also “remembers” customer and prospect preferences and routes them to the correct location the next time they call.
With TrueLark you get:
- A consistent, seamless brand experience with every contact
- Customizable pricing, products, and services by location
- Multi-location analytics that let you know how all your locations are performing
Reporting and Insights
You also get a series of reports and insights that give you a deeper understanding of how customers are engaging with your salon or spa so you can make better business decisions.
- Transcripts of customer and prospect conversations from multiple channels in a centralized platform
- Instant notifications when an inquiry cannot be handled fully by the automation or when clients prefer or request a callback
- Daily reporting on calls and a business dashboard that shows booking, scheduling, and revenue from appointments
Integration with Existing Salon Management Software
TrueLark integrates with most popular salon and spa booking software and management systems, including MyTime, Boulevard, MindBody, Booker, etc. It also works efficiently with marketing automation software, such as HubSpot, Zapier, Gravity, and InstaPage.
You get a fully integrated booking and marketing solution that automatically books more appointments and generate more revenue.
Do you want to see how TrueLark can transform your business? Contact us to book a demo.