TrueLarkI develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
TrueLark has driven more than 5 million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We are looking for ambitious AI scientists to join us in our exciting journey.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain TrueLark's core ML components
- Define and implement the metrics needed to measure and track ML performance
- Identify tools (and where needed, internally develop the tools) to collect, clean, annotate and store training data
- Manage and coordinate the work of any data annotators needed to ensure timely and accurate preparation of training data
- Work with Marketing, PR and Legal to articulate and document the value and innovation in our ML/AI technology to relevant audiences
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field with specialization in machine learning; and/or artificial intelligence
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent programming skills in Python, Java and C/C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks including MXNet, Tensorflow, Torch, and Caffe
- Solid foundation in both classical and modern machine learning (e.g. kernel methods, regularization, graphical models, and deep learning)
- Working knowledge of probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization
- Good written and spoken communication skills
A strong applicant would have
- Designed and built AI systems that interact with the world using natural language (e.g. search engines, recommendation systems, or conversational agents)
- Employed deep neural nets, such as ResNets, LSTMs and CNNs in real world products and applications
- A track record for scientific thinking, innovation and thought leadership
- Solid software development experience
- Experience at an early stage AI startup or a top-draw AI company
Palo Alto, CA or Bangalore, India
March 1, 2022