True LarkI develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
True Lark has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We are looking for ambitious AI scientists to join us in our exciting journey.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain True Lark's core ML components
- Define and implement the metrics needed to measure and track ML performance
- Identify tools (and where needed, internally develop the tools) to collect, clean, annotate and store training data
- Manage and coordinate the work of any data annotators needed to ensure timely and accurate preparation of training data
- Work with Marketing, PR and Legal to articulate and document the value and innovation in our ML/AI technology to relevant audiences
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field with specialization in machine learning; and/or artificial intelligence
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent programming skills in Python, Java and C/C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks including MXNet, Tensorflow, Torch, and Caffe
- Solid foundation in both classical and modern machine learning (e.g. kernel methods, regularization, graphical models, and deep learning)
- Working knowledge of probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization
- Good written and spoken communication skills
A strong applicant would have
- Designed and built AI systems that interact with the world using natural language (e.g. search engines, recommendation systems, or conversational agents)
- Employed deep neural nets, such as ResNets, LSTMs and CNNs in real world products and applications
- A track record for scientific thinking, innovation and thought leadership
- Solid software development experience
- Experience at an early stage AI startup or a top-draw AI company