True Lark develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
True LarkI has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We are looking for ambitious Front-end Engineers to join us in our exciting journey.
- Implement all UI design, development, testing and rollout
- Collaborate with the API/Backend team to come up with requirements for various integration end points as well
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech from a top-tier college
- 3-5 years of experience in a product development environment
- Familiarity with WebPack, Yarn, Node and NPM (and the Node eco system in general)
- Comfortable working with Git/SVN and a good understanding of version control
- Knowledge of or experience with SoA/SaaS/Microservices based environments
- Ability to understand business requirements/workflows and come up with technical designs and implementations
- Experience working in fast paced environments and work closely with the core Engineering team in tandem to quickly iterate through product development phases.
- Good written and spoken communication skills