We are looking for bright and enthusiastic software engineers to join us in building the next generation of automation in customer communications. You will work in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers passionate about building scalable applications that deliver magical customer experiences. We specialize in conversational language technologies and constantly innovate around how businesses can automatically attract, support and upsell customers 24/7 using Artificial Intelligence.
TrueLark's simple yet powerful automated communication platform handles millions of customer calls every year. From single storefronts to nationwide franchisors — dental offices, salons and spas, fitness studios and many others, use TrueLark to grow their businesses.
- You will work on projects critical to TrueLark's needs, with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- You will need to be versatile, display exceptional coding and algorithm development skills and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- You will develop high-quality applications and will be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- You will analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Product development experience in Java
- SQL database and SQL scripting language skills
- Excellent knowledge of and experience working with GIT
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Passionate about programming and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and capable of independent work
- Ability to learn new technologies and propose new ideas
Good to have:
- Programming in Python and C++
- Exposure to natural language processing and deep learning
- Experience working on chatbots and conversational AI technologies
- Contributions to open source projects
Palo Alto, CA
March 1, 2022