Join us on our mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses. TrueLark is a fast growing startup, with headquarters in the tech communities of Palo Alto, CA and Bangalore, India. Our simple, yet powerful AI-led customer experience platform has driven more than three million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue, and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering world-class customer experiences.
The Marketing Specialist assists with the marketplace presence and strategy. Must be a creative, strategic and results-driven marketer with trade show and social media experience. You will be responsible for overseeing and implementing our social media strategy, managing our presence at trade shows and conferences, as well as perform other marketing tasks as needed.
- Execute, manage to budget, attend (when needed), and review the success of each trade show event.
- Ensure effective up-to-date management of the brand’s social media presence and drive strategy to maximize new user acquisition and engagement.
- Work with appropriate departments to create, design and disseminate marketing, advertising and promotional materials through social media channels.
- Develop and drive a consistent voice in messaging for social media communications.
- Create a reporting structure and define / track social media KPIs.
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with our agency on a monthly social media calendar for TrueLark across multiple social outlets, specifically: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitor all social media channels for questions and comments and create leads within the database for sales team when necessary.
- Create and maintain brand profiles on review sites and publicly reply to reviews.
- Collaborate with the paid media and design to create new and enhance existing marketing efforts across all channels.
- Be the point person for all marketing and sales collateral: once it’s finalized and approved, you will upload to HubSpot and distribute to the necessary teams.
- Monitor marketing email aliases for replies and questions, forwarding them along to the correct team to be addressed.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience. (fast-paced, startup tech environment preferred)
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- HubSpot and/or WordPress experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with clever, original ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptionally strong writing skills
- A strong cultural fit that thrives in an ever changing emerging marketplace
- The position is remote, but you must live in the United States and be available to attend conferences and trade shows (mostly on the West Coast).
Remote work from: USA;
March 31, 2022