TrueLark is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join, and help fuel our growth. You will lay the foundation of the sales effort by identifying prospective subscribers by promoting the value of TrueLark. As a Business Development Representative, you will work strategically with our Account Executives to support our sales and marketing function.
As the first line of contact, you understand the diverse needs of our ideal customer profile. You are quick on your feet and have the perseverance to overcome objections. You will become an expert in the products and services that enable businesses to grow with TrueLark. You will use your persuasive personality and passion for winning to raise the bar of success, and drive urgency with qualified opportunities to pass onto the Account Executives. You will use a data-driven approach to outbound sales that incorporates prospecting, email communication, and calling at scale.
TrueLark's simple yet powerful automated communication platform handles millions of customer calls every year. From single storefronts to nationwide franchisors — dental offices, salons and spas, fitness studios and many others, use TrueLark to grow their businesses.
- Lead the charge introducing TrueLark to prospective customers
- Source businesses within TrueLark’s ideal customer profile
- Manage a pipeline of businesses and prioritize outreach to accelerate sales cycles
- Reach out to businesses in your pipeline at scale through extensive and consistent cold calling, emailing, and social selling
- Drive urgency through a solutions-based sales approach, identifying challenges with businesses and providing tailored value proposition.
- Partner directly with Account Executives to identify winning strategies for outbound prospecting
- Grow your career in sales through frequent developmental opportunities and mentorship from the TrueLark team
- Consistently attain and exceed your monthly quota
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Demonstrate strong selling and influencing skills
- A desire to grow your career in sales
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Personal leadership, authenticity, a team-first mentality, curiosity
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- Enthusiasm for developing sales skills through outbound prospecting
- Comfort with operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 3+ years' of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance