True Lark develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
True Lark has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We’re looking for ambitious Software Engineers to join us in our exciting journey.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on projects critical to True Lark's needs, with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display exceptional coding and algorithm development skills and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Excellent Java Programmer, with projects in product/application development.
- Understand the concepts of Database and Message Queues.
- Able to understand existing design and new requirements and the ability to code it with minimal help.
- Excellent Data Structures and Algorithms knowledge.
- A passionate programmer with the ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent knowledge of GIT.
- Self-motivated and ability to learn new technologies and propose new ideas.
Strong applicants would have any of the following:
- Knowledge of MS SQL database. SQL scripting language expertise.
- Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Hands-on Experience with working on projects in Conversational AI or on a Chatbot.
- Contribution to any open source project would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Python and Data processing.