About True Lark:
True Lark develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing. Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text and chat). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books, appointments, coordinates with staff, etc. True Lark has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
About the Role:
The Sales Development role is responsible for generating and qualifying business opportunities within targeted strategic accounts in the health, beauty, wellness and fitness industry. This role supports and fuels outbound campaigns to identified contacts and logos through a multi-touch prospecting motion highlighting the True Lark value proposition and differentiators.
- Work with leadership to repeatedly fulfill a Plan + Brief + Execute + Debrief win cycle
- Identify and organize in the company CRM key strategic accounts and contacts based on True Lark’s ideal customer profile
- Play a vital role in the company’s account-based marketing efforts via, digital, phone and direct mail outreach.
- Support pre, and post-event marketing outreach
- Qualify and calendar inbound and outbound leads in support of the sales motion to obtain net-new business with identified strategic logos.
- Report on role KPIs to identify progress and achievement
- High level of curiosity, unstoppable work ethic, a track record of success, a beginner and growth mindset
- Technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain and consistently execute on a process
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to write engaging content
- Capacity to work well across departments with diverse teams
- Practitioner of extreme ownership
- Desire, focus, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role preferably SDR or BDR in the SaaS industry
- Experience with social media outreach
- Experience with CRM and automation tools like HubSpot
- Intermediate Excel skills
- High level of comfort with productivity tools (e.g., Google Suite, Slack, LinkedIn Navigator, Zoominfo)