TrueLark develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
TrueLark has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost-effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We are looking for ambitious Sales Executives to join us in our exciting journey.
- You must develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets
- Develop a pipeline of revenue generating deals
- Understand the needs of the customers in your pipeline
- Translate TrueLark products into benefits
- Negotiate revenue-generating deals of all sizes with customers that contain binding revenue commitments
- Close deals on the phone and in-person
- Become an expert in one or more verticals
- Attend partner trade shows and industry events
- Travel (up to 20%)
- 5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skill
- Ability to inform and follow process
- Willingness to get your hands dirty — this is a startup!
- Willingness to be available during escalations
- High level of comfort with productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack)
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Intuition for people with an ability to cultivate relationships easily
- Proven ability to negotiate and close revenue generating deals of all sizes including large ones
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to understand the key drivers and complexities of negotiating successful partnerships
- Track record of collaborating effectively with different functional areas to get the job done
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metric
A strong applicant would have
- Experience with CRM and automation tools like HubSpot
- Experience selling SaaS or to SMBs